Monday, September 7, 2009

What plant is that?...

CIMG6305

Netadelle asked what the green blob plant was... I think that she was referring to the one in the middle of this picture? It is Scleranthus biflorus - I can'f find a common name but apparently it's an Australian native (bonus! I didn't know that when I bought it). We're going to make a bit of a rock garden out the front with mostly conifers as well as this plant and some mini cogs (Acacia Cognata). Fingers crossed it looks as good as it does in my head... LOL! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for that. Sounds like we have the same garden planned :) I am going for a japenese type rock garden in the front. I think I am going to have to get hubby to draw up a garden plan for me as you have done. As I think he has a few different ideas to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The landscaping and garden has been a point of much contention between us :) Even with a plan drawn up we still seem to have very different ideas of how it will/should be executed... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, that looks like a nice plant.

    I am also planning to build a rock garden.

    ReplyDelete