Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Brickie has started!

I nearly didn't stop by the block last night (only a passing thought that I dismissed just as quickly!) because I really didn't expect to see any progress. Why?... it rained on and off for the morning and I felt sure that would have put a stop to the work.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that some work had been done however. Not a lot, but just enought to get a feel for how our bricks will look, and I am very happy so far.




CIMG5749

I still can't help but feel a bit disappointed that I didn't get to see more progress, but I'm sure when Bryan gets home from work this afternoon he'll have photos showing that lots of work has been done today... I hope...

The fascias and gutters have now been delivered, and I also found this...
CIMG5769

Bryan asked if I'd checked to see what had been thrown at it, but I had to admit that I didn't even think to check. It does look like someone's thrown a rock (or perhaps a brick - there are plenty!) at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment