Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Locked up...

Apparently...

It seems that "lock up" refers to the fact that the house now has all doors and windows installed with the potential to lock up. Apparently it doesn't actually mean you need to lock them... (is that a tad cynical?...)

I got a text message today telling me that our house is now at lock up stage. When I dropped in tonight on mey way home from work I did discover that the temporary front door is on but the temp fencing was wide open with several panels laying on the neighbours block and the laundry door open. I'd have taken pictures but now that daylight savings is over, it's too dark by the time I get there to take photo's. It won't matter now as the outside won't really change much and we're not allowed on-site without the SS.

Oh and we have another broken window!! The front bedroom window has two gaping holes - about brick size - one in each panel. I really do hope that this is not indicative of what we have to look forward to when we're living there?...

We expect the next invoice to arrive any day now. Yay!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment