Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Not much to tell...

I haven't been out to the house for almost a week and whilst I'm itching to see what's happening, I'm not sure that there's much to see. Now that all the work that's happening is on the inside, we can't see what's going on until our next site meeting with the SS.

We had an independent inspection done last Wednesday and it seems money well spent and I haven't even seen the report. The SS really tried to talk us out of getting it done which only made us more determined.

Bryan had a meeting onsite with the SS last Thursday and said that the electrician was there doing some electrical work - the rough in. The bath had been installed and the shower bases were going in. Apparently the plasterer is due to start on Thursday...

Oh and Bryan mentioned that site had been cleaned on Thursday - the piles of rubble had been removed and rubbish cage had been emptied. Unfortunately all the left over bricks that we were hoping to keep were also removed - much to our discust!

I'll post again when I have more to update.

No comments:

Post a Comment