Friday, May 8, 2009

Painting commenced.

The painter started work on Wednesday. I could tell because when I stopped by on Wednesday evening after work the windows were all covered with plastic. The garage ceiling appeared to have been painted (kinda looked like it had been sprayed), and the front door had been started as well. I also spied a Technika box in the rubbish cage so the stovetop or rangehood might have been installed to - yes I check out the rubbish as a means of finding out what is happening on the inside.

I have another walkthru booked with the SS for next Friday so no more pictures till then. Hopefully by Friday the tiling will have started so I'll really get to see some progress. Our CSO says that the shower screens will go in after the tiling is done. Not sure when the carpets or driveway will be done but I'm guessing they'll both be right at the end. I might need to get started on some sorting and culling this weekend in readiness for moving... again... Looks like another garage sale will be on the cards too!!

1 comment:

  1. unbelievably fast construction! simonds, in my experience is so slowwww... congrats!

    ReplyDelete