Friday, July 24, 2009

In the dark...

I'm feeling so "in the dark" about our house... I have no idea what is happening or when we might be able to move in!

When I ring the SS he babbles on and says not much and the CSO is ignoring my calls. I tested her this morning... I've tried calling all week and my calls have gone unanaswered. I called this morning and it rang through to message bank, I rang back but blocked the number and it was answered in two rings. Her information on our house?... I'll call you when we are ready to present it to you....

And to top it off the "nice as pie, if you have any problems just call me, area manager won't return our calls either" I JUST WANT MY HOUSE FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!

They are fixing some of the things from the inspection report and others they believe are "satisfactory"! They have ripped up the window sills and we are still waiting on the brickie to return and finish the job.

The garage doors seem to have gone AWOL and SS has no idea what's happening with them or when they will arrive, let alone get installed.

And yet we received a letter yesterday from the settlements officer explaining the handover process. WE HAVEN'T EVEN GOT A PCI APPOINTMENT YET!!!!!!!!

And the worst part?... they have had 95% of the money since April and we're paying interest on that and rent and we have no idea when they are going to pull their finger out and finish the bloody thing!

I'd start packing but this could go on for weeks yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment