Monday, August 10, 2009

Final inspection...

We have our final inspection of the house today... Hopefully everything has been finished (although the SS has already warned us that it may not be complete this morning but will be by the end of the day).

Later today I will give the bank a call and see if the valuation has been done yet. Fingers crossed that it has because that would make picking the cheque up much easier.

The blinds are progressing... Slowly... I have finished the sewing of the front two (main bedroom and office) bit I want to check that they fit the window properly before I put the battens (rowel rods) in. I did also have the lounge blind almost finished too until I measured it and discovered that it was too narrow because I'd stuffed up my measurements so I've unpicked it all and will start again tonight.

And at last I've started packing. Not much but it's a start. I really do hate packing!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment