Monday, August 31, 2009

A Gate...

We handed over the keys for our rental this morning and I am soooo glad!! I have to go back tomorrow morning because between my cleaner and I we missed a couple of windows and the drawers in the ensuite but no big deal - just pick the keys up, fix up the problems and that's it!

The Real Estate lady did say that the place looked really good just that we missed those couple of things (phew!... because we were a bit worried about a few marks on the carpet following Tyler's recent adventures with my make-up while we were out).

After that last trip, we can now get on with 'settling in' here....

The gate was put on this afternoon and so we now have a complete 'yard'. I just need to complete the dog-proofing and we're right to let Tyler out!!!!! What she doesn't realise is that once she's out, she'll be staying out because she won't be coming inside with muddy feet - and that's unavoidable without any grass :)

No comments:

Post a Comment